Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EMERGENCY BLOG! Woodfield Arby's

Arby's
F208 Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL.

Hey guys! Bringing you an extra update this week because I just COULDN'T WAIT till Thursday!

Let me start by saying that this was not the norm for this particular location. Normally I eat at Arby's and it's great! But today was just no good!

That's right, even when I'm not on the job I'm eating chicken to get great ideas for your reading pleasure! Arby's is another restaurant that stings me a little bit. Not more than a few years ago they used to have a de-lish chicken finger meal. Went great with curly fries and ketchup! But recently the Arby's in this area started only selling popcorn chicken. That's all I could get that didn't have a bun on it! They're normally adequate finger replacements, little chicken chunks that are warm and tasty. So imagine my disappointment when I pop open my container, and I can't even pull apart a little chicken chunk!

That's right, tough chicken. I bit threw them okay though, years of enjoying chicken have crafted my jaw into a perfect chomping machine! The taste was okay, but they were so dry I was practically chugging my drink! Then, something sticks me in the mouth. There's something I just. can't. chomp. So I pull it out of my mouth and wipe it off on the napkin. And of all things, a BONE! A tiny sticker of a bone! That was just too much!

Sorry Woodfield Arby's. You're usually so good to me, but...now I feel betrayed.

Don't worry, I'll give you another chance sometime. :)

1 comment:

  1. Greg, that experience sounds down right awful! A real lunch time tragedy! What's with all these local fast food restaurants lowering the bar on us lately? It seems like our first reviews have been a clear testament on declining quality in the go go fast food marketplace. Perhaps this would be a good time we start investigating "Mom and Pop" establishments. Maybe we can find the love there.

    ReplyDelete